The Art Of Massage
I wish you a wonderful time with your family and friends this holiday season!
* Gift Certificates Available
Hello, my name is Marina.
I specialize in Deep Tissue massage techniques with elements of Sports massage, Thai and Relaxation massage.
My goal is to create a deeply relaxing , healing and balancing experience for you!
Before I became a Massage Therapist, I was working as a professional Dance Teacher and Fitness Instructor; I used to receive massages on a regular basis and experience the wonders of a great body work. I decided to learn more about massage therapy and fell in love with the profession!
Now I do my best to help people feel better and healthier, it's inspiring!
Thank you for visiting my website, hope to see you soon at my studio!
The address where you can get
the massage you need:
3330 Cameron Park Drive, Suite 250,
Cameron Park, CA, 95682
Monday - Friday
8.30 am -8 pm.
To make an appointment,
call or text at 530-333-3443.
* If I am busy doing a massage and don't answer your call, please, leave a voicemail or a text. I will return your call as soon as possible.
*earlier appointments available ( from 7.30am)
Click this text to start editing. This image and text block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services. Double-click the image on the right to change it. You can also stack more of these blocks to describe items with imagery.
• The most commonly used form of classical Western massage, generally performed in the direction of the heart, sometimes with active or passive movement of the joints. It is used especially for relaxation, relief of muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and range of motion.
Deep Tissue Massage
• A type of massage in which the fingers, thumbs and elbows are used to release chronic muscle tension, using slow, deep strokes and friction; it is believed to increase blood flow and to be of greatest use in problem muscles for pain, rehabilitation and arthritic complaints.
• Shiatsu involves applying pressure to special points or areas on the body in order to maintain physical and mental well being, treat disease, or alleviate discomfort. This therapy is considered holistic because it attempts to treat the whole person instead of a specific medical complaint.
A type of soft tissue therapy used in osteopathy to release physically restricted musculoskeletal groups. It is believed that chronic tension and trauma cause the fascia, which envelop muscle, to become fixed in a particular position, known as a myofascial restriction. Manipulation of the myofascial group is believed to resolve the restriction.
A Western massage that addresses specific needs of athletes; components Swedish massage, cross-fiber friction massage, deep compression massage, trigger point therapy, stretches.
Relaxation Mix Massage
A combination of a few techniques that allows to balance body and mind, improves blood circulation,, stimulates flow of lymph, releases endorphin, decreases fear and anxiety, brings sense of well-being
Signature Facial Massage
Massage is a proven way to improve the appearance of the skin and relax and tone facial muscles. I use unique techniques that allow to fade lines, tighten skin and make you look radiant. You will also learn a few simple self-massage techniques that will help to keep your face looking younger. Promotional price is only $30 for 60 minutes face and neck massage session.